Thursday, August 07, 2008

A few almost-related things

- I have Lollapalooza'd and it was fantastic, although I need another holiday to recover.

- Airport designers know the secret of bending time and space; they're just not sharing all that timey-wimey stuff with the rest of us, hence my 25-hour waking day last Wednesday.

- Terminal 5 at Heathrow is as big as Hyde Park.

- Marker pens are great at festivals.

- Offering Budweiser, Bud Light and Bud Select does not mean you're offering a choice.

- Music is good.

- Factor 50 sunscreen is also good.

- Next time I see R. will be in Auckland. That's dizzying.

- I must get back to work.

1 comment:

The Hungry Catapiller said...

The marker pens did look fun, but I really hope they washed of the next day!!

Also I dont think airports know anything about time, think they just chose to ignore it and hope people cant find there way out!