Thursday, March 16, 2006

It was spring

But now it's snowing again. Hmm.
 
I had an exam this morning, it seemed fairly ok but then I don't have the marks yet :)
 
This afternoon involves calling the Tullochs' immigration lawyer to see what she reckons is the best plan for me to be able to spend four months in teh US and actually be allowed to do stuff like volunteer and take classes etc... it sounds like a lot of work! But in a good way, if it lets me spend time with my boy. Aww sweet.
 
And that's about it for now, last night I was revising and reading (as if I've almost finished the third Harry Potter in French! Means I need to go and buy the other three). Woo my life is exciting like that. Although it is St Patrick's Day on Friday, which is apparently a big thing here in Montreal, so that's going to be a party!

--
Coffee is thicker than water...

http://avatarofcunning.blogspot.com

No comments: