Saturday, May 05, 2007

I'm really bad at this!

Well, it's been a long while since my last post. Oops. I have no idea what I've done since then, so lets just start again from now.

Right now is exam time. This frightens me somewhat, given that it's my final year and actually counts for something. Bah. As a result, all of us finalists are locked in our rooms going slowly (or rapidly) crazy. My first exam is the Russian speaking, which I'm quite convinced that I'm going to do badly in - 20 minutes of talking is hard enough anyway, and my Russian really isn't up to scratch with that.

So I'm stressed, and that makes me depressed, and that means that the doctor has put up my medication again, and that means I sleep a lot. I mean it. This in turn doesn't help with actually getting any work done, and so it's all one big merry circle. Whee!

Anyway, 25 days and it's all over. Yay!

For those that don't know, my step-mum is in the hospital. She's doing much better though, so that's all I'm going to say about it at the moment.

Here's a silly YouTube video, just because someone pointed it out to me. Thing is, I don't know the original words, so now I can't hear it without singing these words... Heh.

No comments: