Saturday, May 19, 2007

So we've got to fill in info for our profile page in the yearbook (which I'm not a fan of, but I'll do it anyway). It's really hard to write one for yourself, so I open it up to you good people! I do maintain the right of veto though. If you'd like to help, I need answers to the following questions:
* Most likely to be in ten years time
* What I did? (No, I have no idea what they mean either)
* Will be remembered for
* Most embarrassing moment (since I don't easily get embarrassed, help me think of a good story)

I've been reading the BBC News website, as I often do, and I came across this story. It makes me sick.

My French translation exam went well. It was invigilated by one of my Russian friends, oddly enough! Next one is tomorrow morning, French language. That shouldn't be a problem either, since we've been trained how to do it all year. The only problem I might have is boredom, since it'll be the same kind of exercises as we've done over and over and over... as you might be able to tell, I'm not impressed with that module. And what kind of time is 9.30 on a Saturday morning for an exam? Bastards. Especially when Hounds is free again tonight... wonder if the crazy people will be in again. It'd almost be worth going just to find out.

Stepmum's not doing very well. That's all I have to say about that.

Off to see if I can learn the past historic tense... haven't ever used it, so who knows!

No comments: